Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Time Fictional Documentary: The Real Life of an Art Student


Creating a fictional documentary is challenging because to create a video investigation that is unreal, there needs to be a lot of improvisation and creativity.
My partner, Ishita Mehta and I created a fictional documentary focusing on the real life of an art student. We showed three students "working" on their projects that they had created, not just doing what art students are stereotypically thought to always do: drawing.
Looking back at this video, I wish my partner and I had actually done the opposite: shown an art student as what people think he or she is. That would have made the video seem more fictional.
I also wish we had used better transitions and more footage, and that we had tied up the ending better, instead of letting it end abruptly on a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment